Ever wondered what sex toys people are buying and what sex toys are the most recommended by actual users…well read on for the master list!
Lovehoney…it’s, without doubt, one of the largest and most popular online adult store in Australia. But have you ever wondered out of the thousands of orders every day on Lovehoney, what sex toys people are buying and what sex toys are the most recommended and reviewed? Sure, it’s easy enough to look at the bestsellers list, but we took the opportunity and spent the time to “go deeper” to determine not only what is selling but what is popular and raved about. You know the sex toys that your friends insist you buy until they are blue in the face.
So why did we choose Lovehoney… a good question. For one we needed an online adult toy retailer that stocks a lot of sex toys, no use using a smaller retailer with only a few items per category, we need to make sure we capture a large inventory of sex toys. Next, we need to use the data to see what bestsellers are being talked about, what sex toys are developing strong loyalty in their users. Luckily we can do this with Lovehoney. It’s not easy but for each category, we will give it a go.
A quick note some Lovehoney sex toy categories data we had to combine. Also duplicates based on color and slight design changes were removed, and the base color is represented, if the sex toy has variation to functionality thus model then they are included.
Vibrators & Pulsators – (by Popularity, Sales, Reviews)
Dildos – (by Popularity, Sales, Reviews)
Anal Sex Toys – (by Popularity, Sales, Reviews)
Couples Sex Toys – (by Popularity, Sales, Reviews)
Established in 2002, Lovehoney is an adult toy retailer originally started in the UK. Known for their modern and tasteful and positive approach to products for human sexuality instead of seedy pornographic packaging and male-centric approach.
They are won lots of awards including the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, yes that’s right an award given by the Queen of England. Impressive for a typically conservative view that the public has of the royal family I know.
A rag to riches story Lovehoney was started from a home apartment and quickly has become the Global leader online for adult products.
Other Facts you may not know about Lovehoney:
- There are over 280,000 product reviews by Lovehoney customers on their site
- They have a huge 60-day return policy
- Their support team is over 300 staff strong and support in languages English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Welsh.
- They make their own sex toys and hold competitions for customers to design their own. The winners are then put into production and sold via Lovehoney. If you have an idea, they can make it a reality, market it and share in the reward of the idea with you.
- They have a Modern Slavery agreement that sets out standards for where they purchase their products from and the conduct of those suppliers not to support slavery or be involved in human trafficking.
- 1 in 3 of Lovehoney products sold online come from their warehouse in Bath UK.
We hope you enjoyed the insight and maybe it takes some guesswork out of your next Lovehoney sex toy purchase to know what is likely to rock your world to eye twitching orgasms 😉